How to Make a Tax Credit Contribution

You may download and print this 2015 Tax Credit Form. You will need to mail the completed form, along with your contribution to the Business Office. Your receipt will be mailed to you. 

You may also make your tax credit contribution online. Donate Online !

Tax Credit contributions may also be dropped off at the Business Office. 

CUSD Business Office
450 North Arizona Blvd
Coolidge, Arizona 85128

If you have any questions regarding your tax donation, please call  Yolanda Felix at (520) 723-2048.

Thank you for supporting our extracurricular programs at CUSD Schools!



  • What is tax credit?
    A tax credit is a dollar-for-dollar reduction in the actual state tax owed. For example, if you owe $900 in state income taxes and you donate $400 to a public school for extracurricular activities, you may subtract the $400 from your tax bill and pay the state just $500.
  • What is an extracurricular activity?

    Extracurricular activity means any optional, non-credit educational or recreational activity that supplements the education program of the school. Activities such as sports, visual and performing arts, special programs, field trips, clubs, outdoor education, gifted programs, or classroom enrichment programs can be funded with tax credit money. Extracurricular activities help children develop qualities such as leadership, team play, and cooperation, as well as, provide safe, supervised activities after school hours.

  • Who is eligible ?

    This tax credit is available to all Arizona individual taxpayers regardless of whether or not they have children in school. An individual can contribute and receive a tax credit for any amount up to $200, or a couple filing jointly can contribute up to $400.

  • Does all of my money go to the extracurricular activities?

    Yes, 100 percent of your donation goes directly to the schools for extracurricular activities that benefit students by enriching campus life and learning. None of the money is used for overhead.

  • Can I designate where I want my money to go?

    Yes, you can say where you want your donation to go. You can choose your child's school or an extracurricular activity that they participate in. You can choose a school based on student poverty, type of activity, grade levels or location. If you want to donate to a school or an activity where not all parents can afford to contribute, you may do this. We do our best to ensure that your donation is used for the purpose(s) you specify. But if for some reason your donation cannot be used for that activity, such as when a field trip or a performance is cancelled the school will use your money to support another worthwhile activity.

  • Do I have to donate the full $200 or $400 ?
    No, you may donate up to your $200 or $400 limit in installments during the calendar year or donate it at one time.
  • Do I have to live within the Coolidge Unified School District?
    No, Any individual who pays Arizona State income tax can donate.
  • When can I make my donation?
    It's never too early! You can start making contributions to your Arizona School Tax Credit at any time
  • Drop-off / Mailing Location and Deadlines :

    Coolidge Unified School District
    450 N. Arizona Blvd.
    Coolidge, AZ 85128
    For more information call: (520) 723-2048
    Due: December 31st

450 N Arizona Blvd., Coolidge AZ 85128  PH: 520-723-2040  Fax:520-723-2442